Friday, January 28, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

It's as if this saying were created just to describe our two girls!

ANYTHING Elizabeth does, Ashley wants to do! But it goes the other way sometimes too! Like yesterday, for example. I got out the pack 'n play for Ashley to use in the den during naptime so I could get into her room and accomplish some things, and--right away--E wanted to hop in there with her.


It wasn't long before Elizabeth had invented a little trick that she started calling, "Wee! Look at ME!"...and Ashley wanted in on the action as well! Precious!



I know the sibling stuff isn't always going to be smooth sailing. But I love that they play so well together. And I love that Ashley wants to be just like her sister. And, I love that Elizabeth doesn't seem to mind having a little copycat around...most of the time!

So proud of my little monkeys and their tender kindness toward each other!

1 comment:

HomemadeMother said...

Haha my kids are the same! My daughter is 2 1/2 and my son is 10 months, but the already play together. Granted, sometimes they "fight" over a toy, but at least they are keeping each other busy :)