Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine Attack Duckies...Revisited!


Well, I have had several requests to post the pictures showing evidence of the aggressive ducks that I described in my previous Valentine's Day post. (And okay, admittedly, I didn't actually capture the moment of agression on camera,...but that is because when they were in attack mode, I was fleeing with my daughter for our lives! Also, I feel the need to point out that there were WAY MORE of them in reality than were photographed in these frames! HONEST!)

Anyway, as I explained before, I only have about three pictures since my camera battery died...but I will post a couple here. And, you know...upon closer inspection, I'm not even sure that some of these creatures were ducks at all! Maybe just an odd breed of angry swimming birds?? You be the judge!

No comments: