Monday, October 1, 2007

Awww...

Elizabeth is looking up at Daddy and giving him the big puppy-dog eyes! Somewhere deep down I guess she must know that we are about to go off for a whole WEEK and leave him all alone! That's right...tomorrow morning, Elizabeth and I are traveling to Austin for a little visit with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Mike, and Cousins Matt and Erin! Of course, we will miss Daddy (and we hope he will miss us, too!) but we also know that this will give him a HUGE opportunity to get lots of work done without distraction! Right, Daddy??? ;-) So, faithful readers...we hope you will have a great week and we will return soon!

1 comment:

m said...

Awww...
Have fun in Austin--call me when you get back, if I forget to call you!

Also--I showed Dash a few of the Purple videos after watching her watching herself; he's a big fan of the Jamberry one!