Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little Legacy

Well, I knew it was only a matter of time before Elizabeth stumbled upon some of Mommy's Alpha Phi volunteer work stacks and papers! Last week, she pulled out a little green binder that was tucked between the dryer and Mommy's small file cabinet. For those who don't recognize it (and I know there are some of you who do!), it's the NPC Manual of Information (aka--"The Greenbook").



Naturally, Mommy had to kneel down next to her and read it from cover to cover, offering explanations for terms like "Unanimous Agreements" and "Resolutions!" Okay, I'm only kidding...well, sort of!...because you know, someday, this is likely to become a true story!

2 comments:

lauralaylin said...

That is too cute. My son usually just throws my Alpha Phi folders and binders to the floor. I guess he's upset he can't one day be an Alpha Phi too!

Laura :)
a sister in NC

Unknown said...

Michelle and Peter: She's pretty cute. Clearly destined for stardom and professional success. This is our first visit to your blog. Hugs, Webb and Jan.