Monday, November 14, 2011

Candyland Crazy!

Our big girl is 5! FIVE!!!!

How did that happen?!?! I'm pretty sure it was literally yesterday that I was in the hospital excitedly and oh-so-anxiously awaiting her arrival! But it wasn't yesterday...it was FIVE YEARS ago! WOW!

To celebrate...we had a little CANDYLAND PARTY! Okay...so it wasn't all that "little"...but it was her first "friends party"...so Mommy went a tad overboard on the theme! (In fact, I'm not sure whether I had more fun planning and preparing or Elizabeth had more fun at the party!) At any rate, it was a success and we all had a great time!



Here are some pictures of the actual party!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it! So much fun!!! You sure throw an amazing kids party :)

lin741852 said...

sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chloe tasche
ed hardy bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior

XIAOFAN33 said...

Put the big glasses wear out fan,Marc Jacobs Outlet even if we have now is a large glasses of fans, but in wear, or have the right and wrong way. In 1965, Michael Caine choose Wayfarer-style glasses tie-in white Oxford shirt,Marc Jacobs Sale black eyes and black tie more echo, he used a clean dress formative 60 s become fashion idol. Brad Pitt the sexy milk dad also recently obsessed with big black glasses,Marc Jacobs Store Tom Ford suit with such glasses collocation appears more sexy.ognnk33

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.