Sunday, September 27, 2009

Big Girl Panties

Many of you have followed the Potty Training Bootcamp Updates on Facebook (and I sent copies to the grandparents!)...but, I just thought that I ought to post here for the record that
Elizabeth is now officially a BIG GIRL!

Here she is wearing her first pair of "Mo" panties and throwing away her diapers!

This was ten days ago. She is now officially diaper-free (except at night and sometimes for naps we put her in pull-ups!) But, as any toddler will be quick to inform you--those are NOT diapers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to let her choke and deepthroat my cock while i skull fuck the life out her

Anonymous said...

Be cute to put her against the wall and force your dick hard in her little girl pussy id so love to fuck her tiny cunt

Anonymous said...

daddy wants to mol..st you

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to , do it to a women not kids my sis ex he did stuff to his daughter and she bleed out from her but he was to big for her and forced it in she cried , women lets me do whatever to her i pee in her but what ever she cleans it up and i tell her what to do and she does it