Friday, July 2, 2010

Too Many Shoes?


Of course not...no such thing!

I posted this on facebook the other day with just this photo. But I'm thinking maybe here I will find an audience that is interested in the live action version of events! ;-)

Today I walked upstairs to find that E had dumped (literally!) ALL of her books from her bookshelf onto the floor and was replacing them with pairs of shoes! HUH?!?! I gasped and took a breath in preparation of ordering her to put all the books back--now!...but instead something nagged me to ASK her WHY she was doing that! She looked up me with such an earnest little face and said "I needed these shelves for my shoe store!" LOL What else could I do at that point but help her set up shop! ;-)


Right away, we got to work on the sign (she wrote the "E" and the "L") and then I cut out some price tags (she dictated the prices...a little bit random...but hey...it's HER store!). Finally, she informed me that she needed a name tag to be a "worker"...so I made the little badge for her to wear. Voila!

Sidenote: As you'll see from the video...Ashley was not sure she wanted any part of this land of make-believe. But E and I had fun in spite of this! haha!



No comments: