Monday, June 30, 2008

Convention

So, I just returned from Alpha Phi Convention in Arizona, and, while I was gone, Elizabeth had a fabulous time with Daddy, Grammy, and Pop-Pop!

Since I took the camera with me, I don't have pictures to post of Elizabeth, so I am posting some pics taken at Convention instead!

Here I am with my fabulous roommate, Laura, at the Red Dress Gala!


As you can see, we were all smiles...but that is before we spotted the giant Texas-sized cockroach crawling all over my dessert plate! EEK!

Here are some of the fabulous ELCs who will be traveling for Alpha Phi this year! Left to right (from memory!): Monica, Emily, Becca, Megan, and Kat! Whoohoo! Not pictured are the two Ashleys, Sarah Beth, Sam, and the incredible Courtney McCallum!




And finally, there are too many photos to choose from...so I will just add one more. Here is a picture of me with our fearless leader, Laura M-S...AKA "the big cheese"!

No comments: